Saturday, July 31, 2010

The American Museum of Natural History

One of the largest museums in the world, the American Museum of Natural History brings a world of knowledge and visual information like no other place. The feeling that accompanied me along my visit to this vast sanctuary of science was that of a grown up who would have wished to visit this place when he was a little kid. The ancient civilizations, the jungle animals, the stars, the dinosaurs!

This is the way I started 2010, by visiting this iconic place in New York City which is located besides Central Park. I went there with a friend and it took us an entire day to walk around the whole place and read some of the captions about species, places and points in natural history. This is one of the first museums I have visited in the East Coast of the United States and the largest I have ever visited. I can't wait to see the other large museums of New York, my next planned destination is the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA).

No comments:

Post a Comment